The smoked sausage adds an interesting flavor and a different sophistication to everyday recipes. Whether you use spicy spices, kielbasa or Polish sausage, chorizo, or gourmet turkey or chicken sausage, you are certain to find some inspiration in these recipes.
- Diced potatoes
- Sliced chopped onion
- Green pepper and sliced colors
- A horn of hot pepper
- Tomato cut into cubes
- Spoon tomato sauce
- black pepper
- Chicken Bouillon Cube
How To Make Smoked Sausage and Potato Bake
- We set an amount of oil in the sash on the fire, and as soon as it warms up, add the sausage, and carefully turn it over with a wooden spoon so that it does not crumble.
- When you see that the sausage is rolled up around itself, you add onions, green peppers, colors, ham, and tomatoes with the sauce, then add salt, black pepper, and a cube of chicken stock.
- Mix all the mixture on the firewall, and give it for a minute.
- Add potato cubes to the sausage, combine all together, add a cup of water, cover the bowl, and give them until they are prepared.