Amazing Nutella Stuffed Cookies – Pretty. Simple. Sweet.
Today we bring you a new recipe, these delicious American-type cookies with chocolate chips filled with Nutella. We had been wanting to do them for a long time and finally this past bridge we have been able to do them.
They are very easy to make cookies and they have been a success since by bringing Nutella inside, it brings a fantastic and very special touch, we have loved them, we will surely make them again very soon.
NUTELLA STUFFED COOKIES
– 300 g flour.
– 115g of butter at room temperature.
– 2 eggs.
– 75g of brown sugar.
– 75g of white sugar.
– 1 teaspoon of yeast.
– 1 spoon of vanilla.
– 100g of chocolate chips.
– Nutella to fill the cookies.
– Beat the butter with the sugar.
– Add the eggs and vanilla and beat again until it is integrated.
– Incorporate the sifted flour twice with the yeast and mix.
– Add the chocolate chips and mix well. If the dough rules to your hands, join a little more flour.
– Place the dough in the fridge for about 30min.
– Make balls with the measure of a teaspoon and crush it with your hands, put a teaspoon of Nutella on top in the center and close the cookie with the dough on the edges (as if we were wrapping the cookie to cover the Nutella) taking it to the center. Another way to make them is to put a teaspoon of Nutella on a layer of cookie dough (same measure as above) and on top of it, another layer of cookie cookie and then close on the sides. In this last way you can introduce more Nutella, we did it both ways.
– Bake the cookies for about 14 minutes on a tray with baking paper, leave a large separation between one cookie and another as they grow a little.
– Leave the cookies on the tray for a few minutes because they will be very fragile and transfer them to a rack to cool.
If you want them to be creamier on the inside, you can freeze Nutella balls for about an hour and then wrap them with the cookie dough. The interior looks creamy when fresh.