Air Fryer Donuts are made from biscuits that have been kept in the fridge! It only takes 5 minutes and 4 ingredients to make. You'll love making these tasty donuts in your Air Fryer more than anything else.
Easy Air Fryer Donuts:
If you don't have an air fryer yet, let this recipe be the one that makes you want to buy one. The air fryer uses convection to move hot air around the food you put in it. This means you can now make your favorite fried foods without frying and with less guilt.
To make Air Fryer Donuts you’ll need 4 Ingredients:
- 1 can Jumbo Flaky Biscuits like Pillsbury Grands
- 1/2 cup granulated sugar
- 1/2 Tbsp ground cinnamon
- 5 Tbsp butter melted
Donut Holes :
Set a timer for 3 minutes and repeat the process of dipping the “holes” in butter and then adding the cinnamon and sugar mixture.
So How to make Air Fryer Donuts?
- Set the air fryer to 360 degrees. To do this, just turn on your air fryer at 330 degrees and let it run for about 3–5 minutes.
- Mix the cinnamon and sugar together in a small bowl. Set aside.
- Open the can of flaky biscuits and use a 1-inch round cutter to cut out the middle of each one. Spray a little coconut oil on the air fryer basket (you can also use olive oil spray). Do not use a non-stick spray like Pam (those sprays could be harmful to your air fryer).
- Put the donuts (without holes) in the air fryer. Bake for 5 minutes at 360 degrees. Melt the butter while the donuts are cooking.
- Melt the butter and use a silicone pastry brush to paint it on the baked doughnuts. Then, dip and roll the donuts in the cinnamon sugar mixture to cover them. Use a spoon to also cover the top. Shake gently to get rid of any extra cinnamon sugar. Give out hot doughnuts.
Extra toppings :
If you like chocolate glaze more than cinnamon sugar, don't worry, we've got you covered.